Tuesday, July 31, 2012

All booked?!...Can't believe it!

All of my plane tickets are booked for my trip! I can't believe it's finally happening. This is something that I have dreamed about for years, and now it's actually coming true! Only 39 days, and there is still so much left to do! I still have to make a chemise, a petticoat, a dress (possibly 2), and then a spencer and/or a pelisse. Not to mention getting and trimming a bonnet and then making sure I have the little things like a reticule, a fan, gloves, etc. Phew, so much to think about! I'd better get going on this. I want to make my outfits historically accurate, but also interesting and with some fun colors, so I'm a little stumped. If anyone has some ideas or suggestions, please let me know! I'm open to all thoughts on the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment